Truly Managed™ WordPress Hosting
We add concierge-level service to your SaaS online store by adding our personalized, high-priority support.
Your website is be built using a Software as a Service (SaaS) eCommerce solution. This software is hosted and maintained by them.
Your website’s theme, however, does need periodical updates (much like the apps in your phone). These updates require development expertise to be performed.
When it comes to content and product listings, business owners find they don’t have time or inclination to make the small changes all sites require, specially with eCommerce.
For these reasons AllyOne offers this optional support service for eCommerce which includes:
- Proactive maintenance – We’ll keep your theme updated.
- Small changes – You may change your mind about something, or don’t know how, or don’t have time to implement a new idea. We’ll do that for you.
- Content Updates – Sometime you just need to update a page or two. We do that .
- Help with new third-party implementations.
- Up to 2 hours of 1st Priority support, consultation, or updates monthly.
AllyOne manages your website so you can manage your business. Read more in the FAQs.